CONDITIONS OF SALE SUPER POWER EUROPE, S.L.
- These conditions are incorporated into the budget of which they are an indissoluble part and must be fulfilled in their entirety.
- SUPER POWER EUROPE, S.L. is responsible for the accomplishment of the budgeted work, taking into account its high reliability and professionalism, with the appropriate qualified personnel.
On the other hand, the client assumes the obligation to admit the realization of these works.
The inverted materials, as well as the labor and other inherent expenses of an annuled order, either in whole or in part, will be in charge of the customer.
The acceptance of the offer implies by the client the acceptance of it in all its terms.
- The deadlines for execution are always without prejudice to delays that may occur due to unforeseen events and/or actions or omissions of third parties, such as delays in the receipt of the materials, delays in the displacement, or delay in the Fulfillment of the making available to SUPER POWER EUROPE, S.L. of the means that the client must provide.
The beginning of the work is established depending on the availability at the time of the fulfillment of the offer so that at the moment of the acceptance of the same one by the client this will have to consult with SUPER POWER EUROPE, SL If it continues being the same or by the Contrary and due to the entry of new orders this has to undergo some change.
- Taking into account that the most important part of the budget is destined to pay the salaries of the employees involved in the execution of the budget, as well as to their allowances for displacement, in each case, the fulfillment in the payment is an elemental part in The commitment acquired by the parties. For this reason, SUPER POWER EUROPE, SL may at any time of the execution of the budget require the client an amount on account or bank guarantee for the amount outstanding. When the work is done by administration, and the collateral has been issued for an amount raised, the customer must complete it at the request of SUPER POWER EUROPE, SL for the amounts that are approximated to the final amount of the work.
- The client must sign and seal the documents certifying the work carried out because of the budget, as well as the materials used in the same, being indisputable proof of the fulfillment of the obligations assumed by SUPER POWER EUROPE, S.l.
- In the event that the client had doubts about the kindness of the works developed by SUPER POWER EUROPE, S.L. under the budget, you can request the corresponding expert that will be of your exclusive charge. This will not exempt you from the obligation to pay the invoices and, in any case, you can request a guarantee equivalent to 25% of the total of the budget invoiced, to answer the damages in which could be implied of not being correct and to satisfaction the I Ntervención by SUPER POWER EUROPE, S.L. The non-payment of the invoices will entail the loss of any claim action, without prejudice to the right of SUPER POWER EUROPE, SL to urge the collection of the unpaid amounts.
- It is excluded from these conditions all faults that are caused by bad treatment, damage of the same, improper use and lack of maintenance.
- The parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts that correspond in their attention to the Judicial Party to which the municipal area of the domicile of SUPER POWER EUROPE, S.L. is attached, as this is where their intervention has been agreed.